• Leaders don’t do $10 per hour jobs, they delegate
• If you can’t think outside the box, your business will die
• Every entrepreneur should do sales
• My should did not become my must
• It’s like baking, learn the recipe
• Du diligence
Gino is husband to his wonderful wife, Julia and father of six children. He has been a business owner for 25 years. Gino recently retired from the restaurant business to pursue real estate and coaching. His real estate portfolio includes 674 units.
Mr. Barbaro has two best selling books on Amazon, Family, Food, and the Friars and Wheelbarrow Profits.