So you are about to buy your first apartment building and just realized that you are not an insurance expert. In this episode, insurance risk manager and broker Kieran Boyle shares his advice on how to network with insurance brokers and what to watch out for. Kieran offers a realistic and ethical approach to buying insurance.
In this episode you will discover:
• How to network with insurance brokers.
• Gaps in coverage and what to watch out for.
• Where saving money will bite you.
•Exclusions to avoid.
• Loss of rents.
• How to price umbrella coverage.
• How to keep your broker engaged.
• The cyclical market of insurance.
• How to evaluate a firm.
• How many quotes are enough.
• And much much more!