Many people want to invest in real estate but don’t want to make it their primary venture. If you have the real estate bug but aren’t ready to commit fulltime…today’s podcast may be just what you’re looking for. What if you could find turnkey deals and cash flow from day one as a passive investor? This is the exact value proposition that Norada Real Estate offers
Marco Santarelli is an investor, author and the founder of Norada Real Estate Investments -- a nationwide provider of turn-key cash-flow rental properties. Since launching the business in 2004, they have helped hundreds of real estate investors create wealth and cash-flow through real estate. More at NoradaRealEstate.com/Marco-Santarelli
In this episode you will discover:
• How Marco’s team finds turnkey singe family homes.
• Why it’s crucial to buy right.
• Why you must have positive cash flow from day 1.
• How to expand beyond your backyard.
• The ease of starting with single-family homes.
• Marco’s strategy.
• Why we must educate ourselves before we jump in.
• Investing for cash flow.
• Why due diligence is vital.
• Time leverage.
• Marco’s best deal and much more!