Are you struggling to get started in real estate investing? Do you feel like you’re spinning your wheels or that successful real estate investing is a pie in the sky that you can’t touch? If so, you’re not alone. We speak to people everyday who are struggling with the same issues…where to find the money and how to get started.
What to do?
We don’t believe that there’s a one size fits all answer to this question. We’ve put together a four part podcast series to address this issue from aholistic perspective. We cover many of the hurdles that held us back in the beginning of our career and address many of the limiting beliefs that people struggle with when getting started. We hope you find value in this podcast series and welcome your feedback and questions.
In this episode you will discover:
• Our motivation for real estate investing.
• Who, what, and how.
• The limiting beliefs of a pizza guy and drug rep.
• How to overcome fear.
• How to create partnerships.
• Credibility books and business plans.
• Real ways to find the money for your deals.
• How we set goals.
• The power of persistence.
• Our real life financing examples.
• How to overcome rejection.
• The payoff.
• How to use real estate to create a lifestyle not a job.