Entrepreneurship is all about following your instincts. An entrepreneur leverages time and learns from failures — that’s the secret sauce of being ferociously successful.
On this episode, Jake and Gino talk with Steve Sims, who created the world’s leading experiential concierge firm that makes once in lifetime events. He is the author of the best-selling book Bluefishing- The Art OF Making Things Happen and a coveted coach and speaker.
Key insights from the Podcast:
- Learn to follow your instincts, they always guide you for the better
- There are no bad students, but only the exceptional ones
- Learn to value time differently as you can make more money and can make more impact, but you cannot make more time
- Success follows when you buy in the culture rather than a resume
- Leaning into your failures helps you to deep dive into what did not work, to educate you better on what you want to do the next and the best
Learn more about Steve’s initiatives: www.stevedsims.com
Curious about Multifamily Investing? Register for this complimentary training now: https://bityl.co/6v71