In this week’s episode, Julia & Gino discuss how they seek their life’s purpose and vocation in life. They ask these empowering questions: What is the vision for your life? What’s one step you can take today? Our Decisions pave the path for our future- what decisions are you facing now and how are you taking action?
Ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of person do you want to become?
- What can you do now?
- What’s preventing you from taking steps?
- What’s one step you can take now?
When we answered these questions, we came up with these responses for Jake & Gino:
- We create multifamily entrepreneurs
- We help people create time freedom
- We help people create financial security
One way to begin to figure out your life purpose is to Begin With The End In Mind, as Steven Covey teaches. Reverse engineer your life from how it looks like at your funeral, and what you need to do to end up happy and fulfilled. Happiness ultimately comes from serving others and creating value for others. If you make other people happy, life will take care of us.
Learn more about Jake and Gino Youth Academy: https://jakeandgino.com/education/