In this episode Steve Goldman, CCIM takes a deep dive into creating relationships with multifamily brokers. Steve’s been in the business for over 15 years and is the founder of Goldman Partners Realty. Many times people focus on what you can do for them. Steve’s focus is on getting deals done and how he can work with both buyers and sellers to get fair transactions completed that both sides feel good about. We think this episode provides great insight on the broker and buyer relationship.
In this episode you will discover:
- -Broker relationships
- -Team building
- -Why you should have credibility book
- -Why some brokers won’t work with you
- -What to look for in a good broker
- -Why its still a good time to buy
- -Complimentary skill sets
- -Multifamily investing
- -And much more!