Have you ever wondered what it takes to get a signed purchase and sale agreement on a large apartment complex?
In this episode, we take a deep dive into one of our actual deals that took over six months to get under contract. As Gino says, it’s not always easy but it’s worth it. This episode demonstrates why it’s so important to not give up.
Our multifamily career started with a 25-unit mom and pop apartment complex. We now own over $25,000,000 in multifamily assets. This episode reflects exactly why we have been able to grow so quickly…we don’t quit.
In this episode you will discover:
• How to work with brokers.
• The timeline of a deal.
• How to cultivate relationships.
• When to walk away.
• When to come back.
• How to offer value.
• The power of positive attitude.
• How to stay engaged.
• Why is critical to not give up.
• Negotiation tactics.
• How little deals can open doors for big deals.
• The benefits of a good partnership.
• The art of the deal.