Will Coleman and Mike Taravella interview Chris Jackson of Sharpline Equity.
- Systematize follow up conversations with investors and brokers using software like Trello.
- Six Disciplines of Asset Management: Delinquency Management, Renewal Management, Marketing, Community Development, On-site Property Management, Reputation Management
- Technology and Asset Management: Utilize Facebook and LISA for resident marketing and credible lead generation.
- Property Management Accountability: Use google drive to keep PM’s accountable and keep accurate records
- Urban Relocation: As a result of COVID-19 many employers are allowing their employees to work remotely which is causing migration away from high-populated urban areas.
- Metrics to look for in niche Markets: flight density, migration patterns from large cities, low rents in comparison to income.
Expert Pro Tip: “Lead with Optimism!”
Multifamilyunveiled – Facebook
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre