Will Coleman and Mike Taravella interview Ekatarina Stepanova of M2K Partners.
- Mobile home parks are divided into lots which have homes owned by either the park or the tenants.
- Mobile homes are considered personal property and not real estate.
- When underwriting mobile home parks, only underwrite the lots and do not include the homes.
- Banks typically do not lend on homes in parks because of their rapid depreciation.
- Look to optimize the infrastructure in the park: septic tanks, clubhouse, roads.
- If possible utilize the city in regards to sewer, water, and electricity.
Good Resource: the Mobile Home Park University website
Expert Pro Tip: “Complete 3 Important Tasks Each Day!”
MHP Tribe – facebook group
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre