Mike Taravella and Will Coleman interview Tyler Cauble of The Cauble Group.
- Gain an edge in multi-family by learning how to underwrite commercial and retail properties.
- Good retail deals allow you to lock in long term leases with high credit tenants.
- Commercial lease agreements can vary significantly depending on the tenant.
- To get agency financing for mixed-use properties, at least 75% of the income must come from the multi-family portion of the property.
- Right now the typical commercial loan will be 12-18 months IO, 20 years amortization, and have a 4% interest rate.
- Commercial loans include the cost of renovations.
- Smaller units in commercial spaces are starting to trend as a result of COVID-19.
Expert Pro Tip: “Don’t be afraid to get involved in mixed-use properties”
Youtube: Tyler Cauble
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre