Dylan interviews Rand Capital’s newest team member Mitchell Stogner to discuss the 2019 Financing Year-End Review.
Mitchell has worked with a diverse group of real estate investors and developers during his previous role as a commercial loan officer throughout the SouthEast. Whether it be new construction, renovation, acquisition or refinance, he ensures debt be structured and tailored to meet a client’s specific needs, financing over $250M in deals. Mitchell is focused on the relationship and believes it outweighs a simple transaction.
2019 Year-End Review
- Q1 2019 had a lot of deals come from 2018 due to agency running out of funds
- Summer 2019 rates got cut and investors take advantage of the favorable rates
- Always make sure you have a backup plan that aligns with your business plan
- Private label products emerged in June-August due to Fannie and Freddie reaching their lending limits again
- Bridge Lending has also emerged starting Q3
- It is vital to make sure you know your exit out of the bridge loans
Expert Pro Tip: Have your financing team in place for 2020
For more information/to connect with Rand CRE:
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre