Mike Taravella and Will Coleman interview Maurce Philogene of Quattro Capital.
Stop thinking about success in real estate in terms of competition. Start thinking about how you can form mutually beneficial relationships with other investors and brokers in the industry.
Tools for Virtual Management:
- Earth Class Mail – digitize all your mail (forward checks to the bank)
- Syndication Pro – manage docs, accreditation status, etc.
- Slack – for a quicker and more organized communication of amongst team members
- com – notarize documents online
- Virtual Assistants – manage marketing / social media
Develop systems and processes in order to avoid repeating common tasks.
Knowing when to be active and inactive in the market largely depends on understanding market cycles. If you know where you are in the market cycle you will know when it’s time to buy and when it’s time to sell.
Expert Pro Tip: “Know your why”