- Accountability: Keep in constant communication with your property management team in order to address any problems as soon as they occur.
- Key Performance Indicators to look at: Occupancy, Delinquency, and Marketing.
- Communicate and be a resource to your residents so that you always have a pulse on how the property is performing.
- Establish a budget so you can see when you are under or over your usual metrics for the month.
- Utilize accounting and property management software in order to keep organized records of the property’s performance.
- Focus on financial metrics which lenders and brokers will look at in the future.
Key Financials: P&L, Rent Roll, T-12
Expert Pro Tip: “Create Accountability”
email@example.com – Mike Taravella
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre