Mike Taravella and co-host Will Coleman interview Adam Klenk and Tyler Mayo of Capstone Apartment Partners.
- Underwriting models should factor in the new reserve requirements and hold periods based on what market the asset is in.
- Different markets require different reserve amounts.
- What metrics to look for if a market or sub-market is being over developed.
- High job growth and high market rents are good indicators to look for in regards to the development stage.
- How extended due diligence periods and financing contingencies are affecting buyers and sellers.
- Ask a lot questions and clarify any details during the underwriting process if you are misaligned on price with the seller
- Focusing too much on off the market deals can make you miss out on good on market deals
Expert Pro Tip: “Ask Questions”
(615) 861-9906 – Adam Klenk
(662) 386-1622 – Tyler Mayo
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre