- Many people are shifting to invest in multi-family as fear grows around the probability of rising inflation and low interest rates for the coming years.
- There are deals in every phase of the market cycle. What changes is 1.) how you find them and 2.) how you adjust your underwriting and pro forma assumptions.
- Off Market Campaigns: It takes on average four to five contact attempts with owners before you receive any response. Be persistent and you will eventually come in contact with interested sellers.
- Tactical Empathy- Put yourself in the other person’s shoes in order to understand what they want to achieve and what is causing their concerns.
- Take Control- A good sales person is talking 10-20% of the time while the person being sold to is talking 80-90% of the time. Taking control of the conversation means letting the other person discuss what they want and what needs to be done to help them get it.
- Ask the Right Questions- Address the other person’s concerns directly. Ask them what their biggest reservations are, and what you can be done to remedy them.
Expert Pro Tip: “Find a good deal and the rest will come”
Chad King – Facebook
mrchadking – Instagram
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre