Will Coleman and Mike Taravella interview James Shukis of City Bank.
- Lending on single-family homes has accelerated during the last quarter.
- New trends in housing show college graduates gravitating towards class A condos and townhomes in metropolitan areas.
- Why now is a good time to accelerate your debt with lower interest rates.
- How banks processed PPP loans for small businesses affected by COVID-19
- How banks establish their own prime rates as well as use national indices like the Wallstreet Journal Prime Rate.
- Banks quote deals based on risk and market location.
- Hedge your pricing by developing strong bank relationships.
Expert Pro Tip: “Measure twice and cut once!”
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre