Will Coleman and Mike Taravella interview Brent Coleman of CNC Insurance Brokerage.
- Insurance prices, condition requirements, and deductibles have gone up for multi-family.
- Factors for estimating insurance prices: class of property, type of construction, labor and construction costs of build, location.
- Know the previous 3-5 year loss runs for a property by contacting the owner or prior insurance company.
- Use a general contractor to understand the age and pricing of different items on a property.
- Insurance companies are often insured by other insurance companies called reinsurerers which can raise prices for consumers.
- Have your property quoted by many different insurance providers in order to find the best rate.
- Contact an insurance broker once you have a property under contract.
Expert Pro Tip: “Paint a clear picture for your Insurance Provider!”
To register to invest with us:
Rand CRE’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randcre
Rand CRE’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/randcre
Rand CRE’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/randcre