Prior to presiding over one of the largest home inspection companies in North America, Wally was a Naval Academy graduate and is a retired Navy pilot. With a blend of experiences as a business owner, master marketer, contractor, renovator, investor, TV and radio host, and master home inspector, Wally believes “if you’re not having fun doing your thing, you’re either doing the wrong thing, or your thing wrong!”
In today’s episode we discuss:
• How Wally went from no job to business owner
• The goal of a good property inspection
• What it means to make an educated decision
• Drones and infrared oh my!
• What Wally looks for
• Cost correction proposals
• The role a good inspector plays in building your team
• What a good inspection should look like
• And much much more!