In this episode we are fortunate to have the visionary of EOS Worldwide Mike Paton as our guest.
Our team struggled implementing systems in the early days of our business. We were laser focused on results but sometimes came up short with the roadmap aka the process needed for achieving our goals.
Mike Paton describes his journey and defines why an operating system is so important to the success of any small business.
• Mike’s definition of a system
• Why every small business needs an operating model
• The difference between systems and bureaucracy
• The cadence of accountability
• Leveraging out the work you do not enjoy
• The EOS model
• What a good operating model can do for your business
• How we use EOS
• And much more!