Registration Data and Privacy
In order to access some of the services on this site, you will require a separate account and password that can be obtained by completing our online registration form, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”) and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete and accurate.
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 29, 2019
1. PURPOSE OF POLICY.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
(a) Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you sign up for a newsletter or contact us including:
- Your name,
- Your email address, and
- Message details you send with inquiries.
(b) Modification or Removal Process. Please contact us if you wish to modify your information.
(e) Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
(f) Third Party Tracking: As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH PRIVACY BADGER; IT IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OF SEVERAL PROGRAMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUR OWN PURPOSES. WE DO NOT ENDORSE IT AS A THIRD PARTY PROGRAM. THIS INFORMATION IS BEING PROVIDED SOLELY AS A COURTESY.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. We may use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information. The cookies are used to gain information on how you use the web, which we try to incorporate into the Site to improve your experience.
- USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing email facilitation and hosting. However, please note that if you leave the Site and purchase a product or service we promote, the company you purchase from will notify us of the purchase as well as certain identifying information for you. We do not share this information with others.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our Company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site and from orders of our product including your customer information. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) DMCA CLAIM DISCLOSURES. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, better known as the “DMCA”. Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply with the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Part of that compliance may require the disclosure of your identity if you are either the allegedly infringing party or the party filing the copyright infringement complaint.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place such as Secure Sockets Layer protocols to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
- SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, please use the contact form for the Site. You can locate it by clicking the “Contact” link in the navigation menu of the Site.
Data Protection Rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: