Do you feel you have lost the connection with your spouse? Do you feel there is lack of understanding even when you interact with each other and get that thought often that your spouse is connected with you the way it should be?
Be it a man or a woman, everybody feels the need to be loved and being heard. It is not just with the spouse but children as well, parents share a special bond. Parents love them but don’t really understand what makes them think apart and differences surface up with different relationships. If you are simply seeking out the answers about how you can rekindle the relationship that are most important to you in your life, this podcast is for you.
In this episode, Julia and Gino Barbaro interview Gary Chapman, the author of ‘The 5 Love Languages’. There were over fifteen million copies of 5 Love languages books sold and it is translated into 50 languages around the world.
The key takeaways from the Podcast include the following:
- Learning to accept each other is a big part of marriage
- Learning to deal with your failures is important
- Learn to apologize and forgive
- Forgiveness is essential to get rid of barriers
- Perfect relationship is a myth, you need to work upon it willingly
- The way we think and behave can control the emotional state of the relationship
The Multifamily Zone podcast was launched in 2019 to serve families and spouses who are committed to working together, building a better relationship with their kids, and strengthening the communication amongst the entire family.
Learn more about Jake and Gino Youth Academy: https://jakeandgino.com/education/