In this episode, Gino and Julia discuss the importance of teaching youth about the value of money and the importance of being a positive role model.
Welcome to the Multi-FAMILY zone podcast, where business meets family. The hosts of the show, Julia and Gino Barbaro, have been married for over twenty years, and have six children.
Julia homeschools the children, and recently became a marriage and life coach to help couples become better communicators and help enrich their lives. The couple is constantly asked about how they balance their entrepreneurial and real estate journey while raising their kids. The Multi-FAMILY zone was created to address these questions, along with a host of questions from the Jake and Gino community.
What can parents do?
– Be the role model. We are stewards of our money – Baby steps
– Let’s start being aware of our attitude with money
– Budgets work
– Show them accounts
– Time is most precious asset
– Create home budget
– Create Net Worth for kids
– Use positive word
– Delay gratification
– Work ethic. Answer question “Why do we work”?
– Play board games
– Let them listen to podcasts
What parents shouldn’t do:
Questions or comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org