Jake & Gino are multifamily investors, operators, and mentors who have created a vertically integrated real estate company that controls over $100,000,000 in assets under management. They have created the Jake & Gino community to teach others their three-step framework: Buy Right, France Right and Manage Right®, and to become multifamily entrepreneurs.
- V.I.P. Admission Reserved Seating
- Exclusive Dinner With Jake & Gino
- 2 Day Access to Jake & Gino's Live Event
- Access to Industry Professionals
- Free Signed Textbook & Companion Course
- Q & A Session With Jake & Gino
- Why to focus on multifamily properties.
- How to “Buy Right”.
- How to spot a Mom & Pop.
- What are the characteristics of a Mom & Pop and how they can make you rich.
- How to build broker relationships so that they will locate deals for you.
- How to build an all-star team to grow your business.
- How to self-manage your property using our three-step repositioning framework.
- How to select the most qualified management company if you elect not to self-manage.
- How to analyze deals quickly and easily.
- How to select an emerging market for you to begin your investing career and what parameters you need to focus on when choosing a market.
- Where to find the money for your first investment.
- How to negotiate the best terms for your deals.
- How to secure the most favorable financing for your multifamily property.
- How to perform our three-step due diligence to avoid some of our most costly mistakes.
New operators ready to do your first multifamily deal who need guidance & systems.
Experienced operators who own apartment buildings & want to scale up deal sizes.
Passive investors & “Capital Raisers” who want to connect with you to do new deals.
Then you’ll discover what it takes to do your very first multifamily deal, even if you don’t have experience or money of your own to invest.
It is time to reach new heights by networking with successful investors and fundraisers who can help scale past your current level.
Then make sure you are here to connect with hundreds of operators who have deals that are ready for funding.
GAYLORD PALMS LOBBY
EMERALD BAY ROOMS
EMERALD BAY ATRIUM
KEY WEST ATRIUM
ST. AUGUSTINE ATRIUM
If you are looking to achieve financial freedom through multifamily investing, this event is for you. If you are looking for inspiration, motivation and accountability, this event is for you.
Who attends a Jake & Gino event?
- Investors who want to buy their first multifamily.
- Residential real estate brokers looking to transition into multifamily investing.
- Multifamily investors who want to increase the size of their portfolio.
- Investors looking to network, raise capital, create life long relationships, and meet multifamily vendors.
- Investors who want to create a business from multifamily investing.
- Anyone who is looking to implement proven systems to achieve financial freedom.
The dress code is business casual.
We begin sharply at 8:30 AM and conclude at 5pm.
We have set up the seating in a classroom style so it will be more conducive for the attendees to interact easier with their neighbors and to take notes and enjoy the conference. VIP members will have reserved seating.
You will be pre checked once you purchase a ticket. You can pick up your badge Saturday morning.
All tickets are non refundable. You will receive a free copy of all the speakers recorded in addition to attending the event. You will also get credit and be able to use to purchase products in our store.
We will be offering food at the morning break. There will be no food offered for lunch, but we have scheduled ninety minutes for lunch to allow attendees to experience the Gaylord Palms.