In this episode of Movers & Shakers, Josh & Gino talk with Yosef Lee, a lawyer, multifamily apartment syndicator, strategic planner and pilates studio owner.
He started his journey of acquiring cash-flowing multifamily apartments as a tool to create passive income streams and to achieve generational wealth.
The key takeaways from this podcast include:
- Learn from your mistakes and move on. Use failures and challenges as stepping stones to success
- Networking brings along not just like-minded connections but also education, which helps you utilise your own knowledge in a practical manner
- Network effectively by knowing what your skills are and the ways you can add value to your network
- Growth mindset and massive action are important when you want to accelerate your speed towards success
- You need to know who you need to be associated with to make it happen
Check out Yosef’s website: https://yosefhlee.com/who-is-y-l/
Curious about Multifamily Investing? Sign up for this complimentary training now: https://bityl.co/6v71