In this episode of Movers & Shakers, Josh & Gino interview Brian Alfaro and Cody Laughlin, two of the three members of Blue Oak Capital private equity firm, based in Houston. The focus of the firm is on the acquisition of cash flow producing multifamily real estate. Their mission is to help others obtain financial freedom through commercial real estate investing.
Brian Alfaro is real estate entrepreneur and local Houston business owner. He started with single family space in 2018. He is residential real estate investor and current licensed agent. He controls a multi-location business in Fort Bend county that serves 1000’s offering an upscale coffee experience. Cody Laughlin is a real estate entrepreneur, podcaster and meetup host with 10 years of real estate investing experience.
- Single family investment is good but multifamily investment is scalable and it offers several more advantages.
- Surrounded by like-minded people in a community, learning and getting educated consistently is key towards successful multifamily investing.
- Success leaves clues. You do not need to re-invent the wheel every time; following the pattern can make you successful.
- One of the important aspects in your business is your relationship with your network.
- Having a community is not just about business, its about having right culture and growing as an individual in every aspect of your life.
- You are your own limitation. Thinking big when dealing in multifamily investment, can bring you economies of scale.
Listen to the podcast to learn more.
Visit Brian’s website: https://blueoakinvests.com/
Want to learn how you can begin with Multifamily Investing? Join our free training now: https://jakeandgino.mykajabi.com/freetraining