Purpose, priorities and values – that’s what shapes up your life and what makes for a ‘100 Year Mindset’.
In this episode, Jake and Gino talk with Rick Sapio about the essential elements of a 100 Year Mindset. Rick is a life-long entrepreneur who started his first company when he was only 13 years old, and since then, he has founded more than 20 companies.
Rick has been the Founder and CEO of a financial holding company, Mutual Capital Alliance, Inc. (MCA), which has made more than 100 investments in the past 24 years. Currently, MCA has dozens of direct and indirect holdings (through its funds) which include publicly-traded companies and funds, private funds, private companies, real estate, and loans.
The key takeaways from this episode include the following:
- You MUST know your priorities in life. Figure out what percentage of your day is spent focusing on your priorities.
- You must also know your life’s purpose. Write down your life’s purpose statement. This clarity will guide where you should be focusing your time every day clarity.
- The number one cause of problems in life is that people aren’t clear on their priorities and purpose. Priorities could be both short and long term, but purpose needs to be long term.
- Define your values and live by them. This will have a very deep impact on your life.
- Leverage the ‘Dual Asset Strategy’ to build long-term, generational wealth.
- When buying whole life insurance, buy it from a mutually owned insurance company.
Listen to the podcast to learn more.
Learn more about becoming a 100 Year Real Estate Investor: www.100YearREI.com
Schedule a call today with a 100 Year Real Estate Investor Team Member: www.100YearREI.com/callnow