On this episode, Jake and Gino talk with Eric Edmeades. Eric is a serial entrepreneur with experience including wireless networking, military research, Hollywood film production, and award-winning and life-saving medical simulation.
Today, Eric is a leading authority in Behavioral Change Dynamics. Eric has created and consulted on some of the most effective, transformative, and highly rated educational products and live events in the world.
Widely recognized as one of the most powerful, engaging and entertaining speakers in the world today, Eric Edmeades has shared the stage with Sir Richard Branson, Jack Canfield, John Gray, Robin Sharma, and Bill Clinton.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Take a good care of your health, keep it non-negotiable.
- The value of public speaking is unbelievable.
- If you want to be a public speaker, the first thing to do is never admit that you are not comfortable with it, even if you are.
- Be aware of your eye movements while speaking in public. Be focussed and do not make it look wandering. Do eye-gazing exercises before you go to the stage.
- Do not write your speeches and rehearse to deliver the same. You may not be able to remember your speech verbatim, and there are chances that if you forget about one sentence then you tend to forget the following ones, breaking the flow.
- Instead do speech mapping and list out the stories or points that you want to cover during the speech.
- See the way you want it, breath, soften the eyes, prepare and create predictable start and finish.
You don’t want to miss this episode if you want to learn the art of effective public speaking. Learn more about Eric: https://ericedmeades.com/
Curious about Multifamily Investing? Register for this complimentary training now: https://bityl.co/6v71