Discover the best-kept secrets of the two creative, effective financing strategies other investors don’t want you to know about: Master Lease Options and Seller Financing.
In this episode, Jake and Gino reveal the key aspects of creative financing with Bill Ham, who has been an amazing mentor for the Wheelbarrow Profits investor community and have recently launched his book ‘Creative Cash’ encapsulating his decades of experience with apartment investing.
Here are some of the key takeaways from the Podcast:
- When lenders pull out from the market due to certain reasons and the economy tends to enter the recession cycle, creative financing becomes the solution for real estate investors who want to take advantage of the soft valuations.
- Traditional lending may not work in some apartment investing deals.
- Mentorship is necessary for real estate investors. It is like either you invest in learning or risk losing money on the streets with trial and error.
- Success leaves clues. Learning from the experienced mentor not only provides you with education but also enhances your credibility in the market, especially when you don’t have project experience that can be showcased before the potential stakeholders.
- You need to have sellers willing to work with you, in order to succeed.
- Use Spy Technique to seek information on the other side and determine what you can do to solve their problems. Listen to our podcast with Chris Voss talking about negotiation and spy techniques:
Learn more about the ‘Creative Cash’ book: http://www.creativeapartmentdeals.com/
Learn more about Apartment Investing Education: www.jakeandgino.com
Apply for Mentorship: https://jakeandgino.com/apply/