He’s worked with the top names in the personal development industry including his 18 year biz partner, friend and mentor Jim Rohn, as well as Og Mandino, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Darren Hardy, Robin Sharma and many others.
Kyle is the author of 52 Lessons I Learned from Jim Rohn and Other Great Legends I Promoted! and partnered with Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield on Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur’s Soul.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- Slow growth is fast growth, because that compounds over a period and is much more consistent and stable.
- When we are faithful, do the right things for the right reasons over a long period of time, you are going to get the results.
- Only you can change your life, not the government, not the policies, not anything else. It all starts from you. Investing in yourself is the best option.
- If you really want to be successful, learn to bring value to the market. That way you will attract the right people.
- You need to be responsible toward your life. Blaming others doesn’t help.
- Find the right vehicle in your business.
- Learn how to get captive audience, attract the right audience and then offer something that creates value for them.
Listen to the Podcast to learn more.
Learn more about Kyle’s initiatives: https://kylewilson.com/