In this episode, Julia and Gino Barbaro interview Suzy Sevier and Michael Barnhart, founders of Adventurous Real Estate Investors. They are creating measurable impact in the real estate community as they set up to regain control over life through financial freedom. The couple chose to utilize the lockdown period efficiently not just for their personal growth but for building their wealth through Real Estate investing.
The key takeaways from the Podcast include the following:
- The appropriate time to invest in real estate is now, you just need to invest ‘Smartly’
- It takes seven to get rid of 9-to-5
- Real Estate is not all about investing and selling but having and feeling an impact together
- Syndication means sharing core values
- Distribute responsibilities and conquer should be the thumb rule
- Having your spouse as accountability partner plays huge role in keeping you on track to reach goals
The Multifamily Zone podcast was launched in 2019 to serve families and spouses who are committed to working together, building a better relationship with their kids, and strengthening the communication amongst the entire family.
Learn how Jake & Gino can help you get rid of 9-5: https://jakeandgino.com/education/