This is the show dedicated to long-term personal financial engineering.
In this episode, Jake and Gino talk about the significant trends in the Real Estate Market while sharing their experience and insights on how a Real Estate investor should develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
The key takeaways from this Podcast include the following:
- Stay in your lane. Be dedicated to the business you choose and learn about all the key aspects of that business.
- When partnering with syndicators or small developers, make sure there is an alignment of interest and core values.
- Debt is cheap at present and people may be overpaying for real estate.
- Always look for demand in a market. If the demand exceeds supply, the market would soon be overheating.
- Communicate with your contractors, vendors, investors, employees and all the stakeholders on a consistent basis. This would help chalk out plans and move ahead more cohesively.
- Transactions pay the bill, Equity makes you rich.
- Don’t get carried away with the Shiny Object syndrome.
Listen to the Podcast to learn more.
Interesting in scaling up your real estate investing business or want to get started? Learn how to leverage on our ‘Dual Asset Strategy’ and create two assets:
1) the whole life insurance policy and its many benefits, and
2) the income-producing real estate. Sign-up for this complimentary, limited time webinar by Jake and Gino: https://100yearrei.com/signup-investing-in-real-estate-using-the-dual-asset-strategy/
#realestatetrends #realestatemarket #multifamilyinvesting #dualassetstrategy