The time is always right to do what is right – Martin Luther King Jr.
In this episode, Jake and Gino talk about the ‘Buy Right Bootcamp’, an exclusive multifamily real estate education event covering all the significant facets of apartment investing, right from deal finding, due diligence and finance to exit strategy.
Some of the key takeaways from the Podcast are as follows:
- Learn to identify the real estate market cycles and how to leverage on it.
- When debt market tightens up, creative financing is the solution. Check out Bill Ham’s latest book ‘Creative Cash’ to learn more about seller financing and more such options: https://amz.run/4LMO
- Deals are going to happen anyway. If you adopt a fixed mindset, you will never be able to find and close deals.
- Be clear not just about your investing goals but also about your exit strategy.
- Opt for education, attend events and network with like-minded people to shorten your learning curve and get ahead faster.
To begin with, check out our complimentary Apartment Investing training program: https://jakeandgino.mykajabi.com/freetraining
Apply for Mentorship: https://jakeandgino.com/apply/